Thursday, May 26, 2011

The most amazing flowers...

We are so lucky to know so many amazing people and to be a part of a church family that is so loving and generous.  Two people that fall into this category are John and Alice - two of the sweetest people you may ever meet. 
John was actually one of my college professors and is the Marriage and Family Minister at our church.
Alice, his wife, is about the cutest lady I've ever met and one of my new mother-in-law's best friends.

They have an amazing talent!

Flowers...beautiful arrangements...and they are SO modest about it!


My bouquet {first picture on the left above} was an arrangement of slightly peach roses in honor of my Nunna{grandmother} who loved peach roses and was wrapped with material that came from the wedding dress that my Nunna, her sisters, my aunt and my mother wore in their weddings. 

The only direction I really gave for the flowers was about my bouquet and that I wanted white flowers and hydrangeas.  {Oh, and I didn't want pink.  Don't get me wrong, I love the color pink, pink is a beautiful color in weddings, it just wasn't what I wanted.}  When I walked into the auditorium to see the flowers I was floored.  It was incredible and a little overwhelming as I could not have expected the masterpiece they had put together.  This picture does not do the beauty justice!  It was breathtaking.


Thank you John and Alice!  You truly have an amazing God given talent and I will forever be grateful to you all for blessing our wedding day with that gift. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Missy, for the kind words! You were a beautiful bride, and very easy to please. We're happy for you and "T" (I think you referred to him as that). And thanks for the Disney gift cards! Can't wait til Spring Break next year! J & A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...