Friday, April 2, 2010

House For Sale

I am both excited and sad about writing this post.  Real estate staging is a fun challange for me - taking homeowner's existing furnishings and reworking them to create a place anyone would love to call home.  The Waughs asked me to come over to stage a few 'trouble' rooms within their home in the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville.  A bittersweet project because James Waugh has been my preacher at Hillsboro Church of Christ for the past 7 years and is moving to Texas to be closer to family.  If you are looking for a home, this is a great property.  If you are planning to sell or have been having trouble selling your home and think you might need prefessional staging, give me a call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...