Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting your teeth cleaned in style...

I have had the wonderful opportunity over the last 7 months to work with Dr. Ron Swang, DDS in Nashville, TN on the renovation of his dental office.  These are just a few snap shots of the almost completed space taken with my phone during a site visit.  His space has almost doubled in size and has received a huge face lift creating an inviting and calming space for his clients.  More pictues to come as the space is completed! 


4 comments:

  1. I am available for work in the Cool Springs Area. Feel free to email me with any further questions at melissa.c.rachel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, I love the office...it's beautiful! Did you do that yourself?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Missy. This looks great! I am impressed:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...