Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Pinteresting Post...

Do you not love Pinterest?

If you have not heard of pinterest or you have not played around on the site, put it on your to-do list!

There are so many great things posted on Pinterest - inspiring photos, great links to tutorials, dinner ideas...the possibilities are endless on what you could find.

I have decided to start something new. 


Every Monday I will post....A Pinteresting Post.  It will have a collection of things I found the previous week on Pinterest, or something that really caught my interest, or maybe even about something I tried after seeing it on Pinterest.  There are so many great ideas and I hope to be able to showcase just a little bit of it each week.  I hope you will come back every Monday to be inspired too!
Today I thought I would share some fall decor ideas.  If you haven't gotten out your fall decor yet, maybe this will be the inspiration you need.  if you already have and are done for this season, maybe it will give you ideas for next year that you need to keep in mind as you raid the holiday sale section over the next few weeks :)

Creative take on the pumpkin topiary idea.  Very easy to replicate and you could use the berry wreaths again!


I love the burlap runner with frayed edges.  This is on my to-do list. And I think the little witches broom on the plate is too cute!


I LOVE the look of mercury glass, but it is so expensive.  I am really looking forward to trying this DIY project out with looking glass spray pain!


Such a sophisticated and unexpected look.  You should really check out her post - a lot of neat ideas!


Not fall decor, but nothing says fall like the smell of baked apples filling the house!


I just think this is fun!  Now I just need a reason to make one :)


I hope you enjoyed a little fall inspiration.  To follow me on Pinterest click here:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...