Monday, January 24, 2011

Trunk Show

This Saturday and Sunday I am going to be part of a great event! 

My friend Jennifer has invited me to be a part of her Trunk Show.   I will be debuting some great accessories I have been working on - great for any occasion!  Selections will include silk flower headbands and hair clips(seen in the photoshoot below), flower pins for children and adults, as well as, the launch of my new stationery collection "elegant".  Be the first to see these new designs before they are posted and available on this site. 

Jennifer makes the most adorable children's clothing and will be showcasing her new spring and summer designs including...




Aren't they adorable!   We are also partnering with photographer Ashley Bramlette of Dogwoods and Dragonflies.  She does amazing portraits of families, children, and couples (she did our engagment photos!)  Check out the photoshoot she did of some of the designs that will be available this weekend here

If you would like more informtion please contact me for directions to Jennifer's house!

Details:
Saturday, January 29th 11am-5pm
Sunday, January 30th 1-4pm

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...